Good Screen Protectors?

olivercorb

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
I've ordered my 8X and I am now waiting for it to be delivered. I want to order a screen protector for it before I use it, but I can't find many reviews online? I have the Lumia 800 currently and due to its curved screen, most screen protectors I've bought have ended up coming away from the screen around the edges; can anyone tell me if this is an issue with the 8X as well?

Spongers8X

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am waiting for SGP (sgpstore.com) to design and release one. Theirs are the best on the market IMO. I have sent an email to them asking if they are releasing one for the 8X, but haven't heard anything.

Darren Powell2

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
The official HTC one i have is decent, but unfortunately there is a small gap all around the side, so it does not cover the curved areas of glass at the very edges.

The cheaper generics i bought of ebay are no larger, and do not have a notch cut out of the top where the proximity sensor is (just above the speaker)

JPY300

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I had the Verizon one when I bought the phone but like you guys said it didn't cover the screen fully. I just went to my local mall and had the ghost armor applied...as usual its the best. Covers the screen fully and you wouldn't know its there

olivercorb

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Having a look online it seems the wet install protectors are the only ones suitable for curved screens...gonna order a zagg invisibleshield i think, seems like the best option at the moment!

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the genuine HTC screen protecter on my 8x. It doesn't go right to the edges of the screen because the screen curves away to meet the rear shell screen protectors are meant for flat surfaces only. I have no probs with mine

s80t699

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I have used Zagg on all my stuff for several years and have been very happy with it on phones and digital cameras.

Having a look online it seems the wet install protectors are the only ones suitable for curved screens...gonna order a zagg invisibleshield i think, seems like the best option at the moment!

tofu.

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

JPY300

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I have the ghost armor. Its fantastic. I only got the screen cover since I wasn't sure the back cover would stick well due to the soft touch coating

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon