Update for windows phone 8 is out

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My lumia has always sounded great. All I can really notice is that I don't have to increase the volume like I did to hear the same loudness

nicewabbit

May 7, 2012
Visit site
This feature: "Text replies to incoming calls. Can't take a call? Now you can send a prewritten text reply to a caller directly from the call answer screen. It's a nice way to let people know that you're not ignoring them"

Isn't really working for me. I checked my phone settings and 'Text Reply' is set to On. However when I receive a call I only see the "Answer" and "Ignore" options. I've checked the OS version and it is the most current. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions?

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, I'm still having the same problem with Bluetooth. I press the call button on my ear piece, say, "Call <person X>" I hear the speaker say, "Calling <person X>" and then I don't hear anything. No ringing, nothing. After a couple of seconds, It will tell me the headset is disconnected. In the mean time, the call has gone through, the person I'm calling has answered, said "hello. Hello?" and hung up before I get the head set reconnected and dial again, manually.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I had the same BT problem with my Premier BT stereo in my car, 1 of 5 times I make a call. The firmware hasn't been updated since 2008 and its always done it, even with previous phones. Also, its hit or miss if voice, SMS and BT Audio all connect. Sometimes just one or the other. No clue how to control this as there us just the one generic BT on or off on the phone and click the device to pair.

Rich2ard7son

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
people hub photos seem to be a lot sharper...
22.jpg

13.jpg

20.jpg

23.jpg

21.jpg

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
This feature: "Text replies to incoming calls. Can't take a call? Now you can send a prewritten text reply to a caller directly from the call answer screen. It's a nice way to let people know that you're not ignoring them"

Isn't really working for me. I checked my phone settings and 'Text Reply' is set to On. However when I receive a call I only see the "Answer" and "Ignore" options. I've checked the OS version and it is the most current. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions?

the caller must be in your contacts list AND be listed as a mobile # for this feature to work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes