Wondering if anyone has experienced this - jolty haptic button issues

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
So I got my lumia 920 today, looks great, but has a huge rattle on the vibrate - which from what I have gathered affects most of the lumia 920s right?

Anyway, I suppose I will have to put up with that, but I am experiencing something else - when using the the three haptic keys, they vibrate smoothly 9/10 times, but very occasionally when one is pressed it will cause a more intense 'jolt'..combined with a little rattle. It's a sort of sudden jolt that vibrates the phone more firmly than the usual quiet purr of the keys.

Is this normal/common at all? I can handle the text/call vibrate rattle but two problems might be worth a return.

Thanks for any help.

jcagga

Banned
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
O wow, I thought my 8x would do that, yes that rattle really pisses me off. If the 920 and 8x make rattle noises, I can only come to the conclusion that it has to do with the software or they have the same manufacturer who makes those sensors because sometimes the vibration is strong and make no noises, other times the vibration is weak and that's when my phone makes rattle noise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi