Problems uploading itunes music to my Lumia 920....

TheShez

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone....

I installed the WP app on my Macbook today....after upgrading to OS X 10.7 just so I could run it....and I'm now having problems uploading music to my phone.....

I mainly download AIFFs so I need to convert them to mp3 prior to uploading, which I have done, but they still won't upload. The WP app keeps telling me it can't access the files!! Quite annoying!!

Any ideas??

TheShez

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Ok, think I've answered my own question....File>Allow Access To Folder....then select my Music folder....

Why do I have to do that, and where was the information telling me I had to do that????

I bought this phone for the hardware mainly, and there are things I like about the software, but it needs a lot of work. I already have a long list of improvements that could be made. There are fundamental elements missing that are available with operating systems on other brands, such as Blackberry, the phone I had prior to this one....Would've bought a Z10 if they didn't break just as easily as iphones. I find it unbelievable that 35% of iphone owners are currently using their phone with a cracked screen.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok, think I've answered my own question....File>Allow Access To Folder....then select my Music folder....

Why do I have to do that, and where was the information telling me I had to do that????

I bought this phone for the hardware mainly, and there are things I like about the software, but it needs a lot of work. I already have a long list of improvements that could be made. There are fundamental elements missing that are available with operating systems on other brands, such as Blackberry, the phone I had prior to this one....Would've bought a Z10 if they didn't break just as easily as iphones. I find it unbelievable that 35% of iphone owners are currently using their phone with a cracked screen.
zzz...
you did not turn on the permission to access, which exactly what the warning is trying to tell you. It is in one of the top drop menu of the sync app. Try looking for it from right to left. I remember is either the right most or the 2nd from right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon