Issues with 720

Vishal Vasava

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
first i didnt face any problm bt nw i hv a gr8 lags and the transactions r prety slow... does anybody is facing this problms?? 1 week ago my L 720 was automatically switching off and on i took it to nokia care they jst simply did soft reset and it worked bt nw today morning i m facing another problm i jst clicked lock key and the screen jst goes black bt jst for a sec (happened only 1 time)

KrishBolero

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
My lumia is just 5 days old ... frm the second day onwards im facing a problem wid my handset...All the 3 buttons will be accessed automatically evn whn my phn is on desk ... this will go for 2 to 3 times and finally stops at bing page...is this happened wid any one...?evn i did soft reset..but no use :(

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
My lumia is just 5 days old ... frm the second day onwards im facing a problem wid my handset...All the 3 buttons will be accessed automatically evn whn my phn is on desk ... this will go for 2 to 3 times and finally stops at bing page...is this happened wid any one...?evn i did soft reset..but no use :(

Have you put a screen protector on it? If so, remove it and see if the problem persists. The screen is very sensitive and some screen protectors have been known to cause problems of this kind.

If you haven't put a screen protector on, then return the phone for a replacement.

braingenius

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
guys i bought a lumia 720 yesterday. its a great phone but the photos that i took in dark at night with (artificial light) have a yellowish tinge/noise at the top. is this with eveyone or what

ravikiranpatil

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
It's been two days, I bought Nokia Lumia 720 and I have been facing a problem with it. Occasionally, It turned off automatically but holding power and volume down keys for like 10 seconds the phone vibrates and reboots. So, is this a hardware problem or a software problem?.......

Please help me to solve this problem anybody??

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
It's been two days, I bought Nokia Lumia 720 and I have been facing a problem with it. Occasionally, It turned off automatically but holding power and volume down keys for like 10 seconds the phone vibrates and reboots. So, is this a hardware problem or a software problem?.......

Please help me to solve this problem anybody??

I noticed that you have previously started a new thread about your issue (http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...lumia-720-turns-off-itself-automatically.html). So why are you posting in this thread on exactly the same issue? It's not cool to spam the forums by posting the same issue in multiple threads. It also makes it difficult to help you because we don't know which thread to reply to.

It's likely to be a software issue. If you have recently installed any apps, try uninstalling them to see if that fixes the problem. Then you can reinstall the apps one at a time to see which one is causing the issue. If you haven't installed any apps, try a full factory reset. If the issue still happens, you may need to take the phone to a Nokia Care centre.

reyfbernardo

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
is there a way to lower the sensitivity of the built in microphone? i have bought a lumia 720 for my wife but i noticed that when using the speakerphone either by a normal call or skype call, there is a noise coming from the speakerphone. i think it is because the speakerphone is near the microphone which makes a feedback noise. is there any one who have the same issue?

ashu11sharma

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi All !!
I request you guys to pls look into below mentioned Issue also; It may be there in your devices too :(
1) RAM Problem:- I installed two apps - insider & Phone Info; both apps show the RAM to be 395 MB in my L720. Is there any problem ?? What result do you guys have ??
2) While surfing using IE on my phone, if I open more than 2 tabs & If I return from Tab No.3 to Tab No. 1; IE always reloads the tab !!! I never had any such problem with my L800(my previous phone) even when I opened 4-5 Tabs(though it became slow then);
Are you guys also facing same issue or should I send my device to Nokia Care Centre ?? ( Although I love my L720 very much but the above problems have created Doubt in my mind :( )
Pls help !!

Chandru225

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I bought my lumia 720 a month ago, last week phone had suddenly switched off and couldn't turn on, i had took it to the service center after a day they returned it after fixing the problem, they said it was an update issue, today again ma phone has turned off and not able turn on... :(

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi All !!
I request you guys to pls look into below mentioned Issue also; It may be there in your devices too :(
1) RAM Problem:- I installed two apps - insider & Phone Info; both apps show the RAM to be 395 MB in my L720. Is there any problem ?? What result do you guys have ??
2) While surfing using IE on my phone, if I open more than 2 tabs & If I return from Tab No.3 to Tab No. 1; IE always reloads the tab !!! I never had any such problem with my L800(my previous phone) even when I opened 4-5 Tabs(though it became slow then);
Are you guys also facing same issue or should I send my device to Nokia Care Centre ?? ( Although I love my L720 very much but the above problems have created Doubt in my mind :( )
Pls help !!

1. The amount of RAM you're seeing is the 512MB less the amount of RAM required/being occupied by the OS itself. That's actually perfectly normal and is the correct amount of user available RAM on 512MB devices.
  2. Not too sure about the IE tabs but am guessing that it may be RAM related. Maybe there's not enough for the IE to cache more than a couple of tabs (depending on the websites) and so it has to refresh the tab 1 when you jump back to it? This is purely a guess on my part though.

Pooja Walia

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
When ever i press camera button it takes me back to the main screen. Did hard reset and it took 1 hr and i had to do it again by pressing volume down and lock button. After hard reset still same problem, Pressing camera button but going back to main screen .