620 Update Problems

MarleneM

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I updated my 620 last night but it has not added the storage check setting. Also my text messages are not coming in properly either, it shows across top of screen I have a text but when I go in, it's not there. I am on 3 network. I have rebooted the phone but to no avail. Can anyone help me please

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
To get the storage check app use Bing vision on your phone to scan the QR code for Extras & Info on the following site. While you're there you may as well scan all the others to ensure you are fully up to date.

Nokia Windows Phone 8 App Updates - Nokia Support Discussions

For your SMS problem make sure the date and time is set correctly on the phone. Otherwise you may need to simply reboot the phone by holding Volume down and power together for 12 seconds until the phone vibrates

MarleneM

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i scanned the qr code and checked them all, they all said to share, I already have them on my phone, unsure of what else to do, don't want to do a reset as i have loads of games saved and would need to start them all from scratch

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
When I updated my wife's 620 to 1308 the storage check app appeared automatically without having to scan the QR code. If you have got the 1308 update then storage check should be right there under Settings and will be right at the bottom of the list.

MarleneM

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
My firmware is 1030.6407.1308.0002. The extras and info just says to share. I cannot think of what else to try. hopefully i wont run out of memory before i can find a fix for it

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My firmware is 1030.6407.1308.0002. The extras and info just says to share. I cannot think of what else to try. hopefully i wont run out of memory before i can find a fix for it

And you're not seeing it at the end of your settings list? "Storage check" ?

MarleneM

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
No, the last of mine are - extras & info, network+, Nokia account, access point, feedback, and display and touch. There is no storage check anywhere to be found

Red Pizza

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, i started to update my nokia lumia 620 yesterday after 2 days of buying the phone. I update it last night and it is still updating(showing the gears moving on the screen) for the past 13 hours.... Isit stuck or theres like tooo many updates? I also tried switching on and off my phone. Pls help! Thanks! ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon