lumia 920 grey shell and sim tray

jamie johnston

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

i just have a quick question. i'm from belgium and i have a friend who is from the united states (who works in belgium) we both own a lumia 920, i bought mine from france, his came from AT&T in America. he recently dropped his and decided to order a new grey shell from holland. The shell has arrived, and it is a genuine part, however the sim tray from his black lumia 920 won't fit (it is slightly too big)should there be any difference between the parts bought from america and from parts bought in europe, i would have thought that all nokia parts would be the same. it's not desperate as he has ordered the grey sim tray from the same place in holland, it was just a question of curiosity really.

thanks

jamie johnston

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
me too, i had a look at it today, it won't fit in mine either, i have a white one. it is too narrow. i'll let you know what happens when the grey sim tray arrives.

jamie johnston

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Well, the grey sim tray arrived and it fits perfectly, so i guess if you're ordering new shells, make sure you get the sim tray as well, otherwise it might not fit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes