Frontcam pictures...anyone?

MrSchneiderish

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello my fellow square heads,

the Lumia 720 seems to have a nice FrontFacingCamera (FFC) but I didn't find any examples of its mighty powers. The FFCs of the 920 and 820 just a big load of junk (biiig disappointment compared to the 920s picture skills) and there's just the HTC 8X with a really really! nice FFC.

So can anyone please show us some FFC pictures of their Lumia 720? That would be awesome :)

And just FYI: I'm not the type of 13 year old emo ***** that takes duckface ****load pictures in their bathroom while taking a crap like a princess. I'm just used to Skype and like to take pictures - with my overwhelming awesome face on it *highfive*

Have a good one,
MrSchneiderish

John Balacano

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Front Camera on lumia 820

Any of you guys have a front camera test for lumia 820 coz I am planning to buy one and the VGA quality on the lumia 820 bothers me any help?

John Balacano

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 820 front camera quality

Hi guys im new here on WPcentral and just asking I am planning to buy a lumia 820 (coz the 720 doesn't fit me) any picture quality for the lumia 820's front camera cause when I heard the VGA quality on the lumia 820 it bothers my head on how is the quality on that hope you can help me :crying:

MrSchneiderish

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Front Camera on lumia 820

Merged duplicate threads

Yeah, sorry for that. I wanted to post this in the Lumia 720 area but my not so much loved Nexus 7 messed up with the forum navigation. It just can’t display the wpcentral page at all....Chrome is messed up since the last update :-/

This thread can be deleted.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes