how to put Date stamp on photos?

Mr Manson

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

i was wondering if there is a way to have the Date stamped on photos I take with my Lumia 920.

I know I can copy them on PC and see the date and stuff but What I mean is the date be stamped right on the photos I take, just the way most digital cameras do.

Thanks

Mr Manson

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
why ruin a photo with a date stamp that is embedded in the EXIF data of the file already?

I print photos out every now and then ( sometimes months after I took them) and for me date being stamped on photos is important. Just like my digital camera

Michael Suninsure

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Your answer is so stupid.
The question is how to put a date and time stamp on Android taken photos. This is a very legitimate question. You answer that with a question.
If you do not have an answer, then do not respond you stupid *****.

Dr Prince

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Regarding the Date / Time Stamp, I guess it's not available on Lumia as a visible stamp on the picture.
However, each picture have a date & time saved in it's properties, & you can change the layout of the Explorer to manage the pictures according to date...

Regards,
Prince...

mattcheau

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Your answer is so stupid.
The question is how to put a date and time stamp on Android taken photos. This is a very legitimate question. You answer that with a question.
If you do not have an answer, then do not respond you stupid *****.
LOL, you resurrected an eight month old thread for that? really?

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

MrWhiteman

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I print photos out every now and then ( sometimes months after I took them) and for me date being stamped on photos is important. Just like my digital camera

Hi mate, companies will usually print the file name on the back which will give you the date so you don't have to have it on the front

TheCorporateMaze

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
Hey. Just saw your jest ion, so sorry for the late reply.

You can download an app called datecamera or type time stamp camera in your App Store . Then when you open the app if will take you to the camera of your phone and will display the time and date.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss