My Nokia 920 screen cracked, how do I protect my replacement phone?

MicheleSR

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nokia 920 and had a rubber case that protected all of the phone except the screen. I dropped the phone from only a few feet and the screen cracked. I have ordered a new phone but my big question is how do I protect it in the future. Particularly the screen? I love the thinness of the phone but not the deductible on the insurance to replace and do not want to repeat my mistake. Ideas please!!!

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I have a Nokia 920 and had a rubber case that protected all of the phone except the screen. I dropped the phone from only a few feet and the screen cracked. I have ordered a new phone but my big question is how do I protect it in the future. Particularly the screen? I love the thinness of the phone but not the deductible on the insurance to replace and do not want to repeat my mistake. Ideas please!!!

Or you can try getting a Nokia CC-1043 case. They're durable and pretty at the same time (not easy to find both). I dropped my 920 once from around 6 feet and it bounced off the corner of the case and back up. It has a tiny scuff on the corner which is not noticeable but I bet without a case the phone would have a huge dent at the corner considering the height of the drop

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas