Verizon $35 Activiation Fee Credit

chase1963

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Actually, it was offered to me after i called in. It isn't on the site.

Your Plan

LOYALTY B2SP $60/2GB/UNLIM TALK&TEXT

Plan Features

Text Messaging Pay Per Message

Streamlined Billing

Caller ID

BUSY TRANSFER

3-Way Calling

CALL DELIVERY

Call Waiting

No Answer / Busy Transfer

Call Forwarding

Basic Voice Mail

Unlimited IN Calling

Unlimited Messaging

Unlimited Text Messages

CALL & Messaging Block

SDM REMOTE QUERY ENABLED

4G DATA TRANSPORT

Data Roaming USA & Canada

RTR FOR CAPPED PLANS $0

Pay Per Message

DYNAMIC-PRIVATE IP

4G INTERNET ACCESS

4G APPLICATION ACCESS

Total Equipment Coverage

CONSUMER PDA

2GB/$10/1GB

millercrew5

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Do not miss understand my first post! I am happy they waived one fee for me! I am upset at my "luck" of totally missing that offer, but I still got a heck of a deal paying only 30 bucks for the 928! I agree Verizon has to make their money also. Shouldn't have -1 the customer service....my bad

Annie61

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
As a call center rep for Verizon via Xerox (xerox pays my wages) the chances of getting either the $35 activation fee for a new line of service or the $30 upgrade is slim to none. We are told everyday those two fees are not to be waived. If you're one of the few who does get it waived, a manager had to approve it because we are limited to crediting a customers account to $20 - anything above that has to be approved by a supervisor. Also, Verizon offers two day delivery for free as a standard service, so overnight delivery for free is definitely a win!
And one final note....when you call in (at least to Verizon) and you're angry with the company but not the representative you spoke with & you get a call to complete a survey afterwards & you select "fail"...that goes against the representative and not the company. It affects our paycheck & we're threatened with termination if that "fail" brings our resolve stats to below 94%. I know, because a customer clearly stated she was not upset with me & requested a conversation with a supervisor about what happened to her at a store. That supervisor promised to call the customer & didn't & she then received a survey call, selected "fail" & went against my record. And no one at Xerox (who provides the customer support for Verizon) will do anything about it. So all you angry folks at Verizon....select "fail" only if the representative was a total jerk, not because you're upset with Verizon's business practices.

chefster74

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I had so many problems with my 3 Thunderbolts and my 3 Rezounds that I called Verizon and placed my order for a black 928 and bought the phone outright. I got a very nice lady to waive upgrade fee, activation fee and got free overnight shipping! Thanks for the bone big V!!!!

pma

May 28, 2013
Visit site
So I got my Verizon bill yesterday, after having purchased my 928 last month from Amazon. You know what was on the bill? Yep, a $30 upgrade fee for a phone that was not even purchased from Verizon! :angry:

Needless to say, I called Verizon immediately and got the charge removed. I feel a little sorry for the customer service rep who had to deal with me, but only a little. We have wireless and FiOS phone/tv/internet all through Verizon and it seems they are always trying to pull some nonsense with the billing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes