Need to know about reseting hard reseting in nokia lumia 720

GAURAV0224

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I'm using Nokia Lumia 720 ,its a good phone great battery, camera. but some time it stuck on blank screen when i turning on my phone ... can you tell me what to do in this situation like about reset or hard reset and what it is???

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
The usual reset is to press and hold the volume down and power buttons together until the phone vibrates. This is a soft reset and is the same as pulling the battery out.

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I'm using Nokia Lumia 720 ,its a good phone great battery, camera. but some time it stuck on blank screen when i turning on my phone ... can you tell me what to do in this situation like about reset or hard reset and what it is???

My Nokia 720 also does this from time to time - soft reset is the way to solve for now. Maybe with the next update this will be fixed.

walter1832

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Don't do it!!!!!!!!! I hard reset my 920 and was in spinning gears hell for the rest of the day! By the end of the day, I finally got it to boot back up. I'll never do that again!

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Don't do it!!!!!!!!! I hard reset my 920 and was in spinning gears hell for the rest of the day! By the end of the day, I finally got it to boot back up. I'll never do that again!

Hard resetting and soft resetting are two entirely different things. The soft reset is basically a simulated battery pull but the hard reset is a complete factory wipe, which is not what is being discussed here.

Raashik Raihan

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
somebody pls help ,..i m stuck in hard/factory reset of my lumia 720... and now its about 18 hrs,...no response. only the con icon....what should i do..???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon