Want to buy Lumia 520. But have some questions.

panjgoori

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. I want to give windows phone a try. I'm interested in Lumia 520 if I liked WP then i will buy Lumia 820.

1. I have heard that many apps and games requires atleast 1Gb ram to be played. Is there any hack or something to which i can play high graphics games ?
2. How is battery life ? and Camera results. Usually Nokia camera results are just amazing. (I have N900 and N9)
3. How good is WP's multitasking ?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
1)No
2)The more you use the phone, the faster the battery dies. The camera is a good for a $150.00 phone
3)Great.

sravanv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone. I want to give windows phone a try. I'm interested in Lumia 520 if I liked WP then i will buy Lumia 820.

1. I have heard that many apps and games requires atleast 1Gb ram to be played. Is there any hack or something to which i can play high graphics games ?
2. How is battery life ? and Camera results. Usually Nokia camera results are just amazing. (I have N900 and N9)
3. How good is WP's multitasking ?

I can help with 2 and 3. Battery life is great...on par with iphone and better than Android. From what I've seen, the camera is pretty awesome for a $150 phone. Keep in mind though that there is no flash (I mean come on it's $150!) so don't expect the best photos in the dark.

Multitasking is great and it's about to get perfect in 8.1.

paranoiddownloader

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I can help with 2 and 3. Battery life is great...on par with iphone and better than Android. From what I've seen, the camera is pretty awesome for a $150 phone. Keep in mind though that there is no flash (I mean come on it's $150!) so don't expect the best photos in the dark.

Multitasking is great and it's about to get perfect in 8.1.

Check out Have a Windows Phone with 512MB RAM? Report shows you can enjoy 99% of apps and games | Windows Phone Central for point 1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon