Can't put it down...

mark1914

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I can't stop picking this phone up!! I may start off thinking I'm going to use my Note 2 at the beginning of the day and wind up switching back to my Lumia by noon! My gf thinks I'm nuts for having an iPhone Note 2 and my Lumia. I try to convince her its a geek thing and I love my tech!! Why can't I leave this phone alone???????? Aaaarrggghh

Cubeddd

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine's worse. I just stare at my phone and the live tiles all day. Nothing else, just stare. I don't know what it is but there's something that makes me want to touch my 920 as often as I can. Might need to see a doctor soon.

mark1914

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine's worse. I just stare at my phone and the live tiles all day. Nothing else, just stare. I don't know what it is but there's something that makes me want to touch my 920 as often as I can. Might need to see a doctor soon.
I've done that before. I think it's the way it feels in my hand. Solid. And heavy.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Same here!!!!! I always have my phone in my hands and stare at it!!! Always installing apps, reorganizing my start screen!!! I FREAKING LOVE WP & NOKIA/LUMIA 920!!!!!!

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Ok good...i thought I was the only one doing this stuff. I can literally stare forever...and ever...*dreamy eyes*....

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This reminds me of funny story back in WP 7.5 days.My friend bought himself a Samsung Omnia W (or Focus S as some call it) .

He sat at his desk in his office and unlocked his device and started scrolling up and down the Tiles screen. I had to answer a call for a few mins and when I came back I went by his desk and he was still scrolling up and down aimlessly. I mean for 3 or 4 mins that's all he did, we laughed our asses of.

He later told me he was very new to Windows Phone (he was a feature phone user back then) and admired the tiles,smoothness and color of WP and hence the funny situation. During late 2011 Windows Phone was something uber cool, now it is a commonplace. I am really happy to actually be there to see Windows Phone grow, albeit still 3 years old.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
i hear ya mark1914. i feel the same way. still have my other phones but this lumia 920 became my primary and yes, i sometimes just can't stop from picking it up even to just look at the tiles. it's a damn good phone

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't see using anything else but my Lumia 920. WP is calm and quiet until you use/need it. Then its a monster that gets the job done and looks good doing it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39