This is why I'm getting the 925 anyway

Fiona M

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
This phone is getting very warm, I wonder if it's the aluminum combined with the internal battery? I've never had such heat with the former plastic Lumia's I've owned the 810, 710 & 521. I will have to get a case for this to diminish the discomfort. Not happy about all this heat when charging and at other random times. It's also buggy sometimes suddenly I can't set my screen to Bing it was working prior. A few little other glitches here and there but hoping the kinks will get worked out. I think next time I'll stick with the full plastic body.

Troyseph

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
This phone is getting very warm, I wonder if it's the aluminum combined with the internal battery? I've never had such heat with the former plastic Lumia's I've owned the 810, 710 & 521. I will have to get a case for this to diminish the discomfort. Not happy about all this heat when charging and at other random times. It's also buggy sometimes suddenly I can't set my screen to Bing it was working prior. A few little other glitches here and there but hoping the kinks will get worked out. I think next time I'll stick with the full plastic body.

I had a 920 prior to my 925, and the antenna got just as hot. It has to be the LTE antenna.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
So here's why I may not be getting the 925 after all...my wife actually wants to use HER upgrade. I'm just as surprised as you guys.lol I really did not factor that into the equation as she's more of a "it works and I can do things on it" type person. So....I'm not actually due to upgrade for another 8 months(the new plans don't apply to me) so I have decided to go with the 8X since it is an actual T-Mobile phone instead of unlocking a Lumia 920. I really love the 920 but if my wife actually uses her upgrade, I think I can hold out for one of those 1080p GDR3 phones next year. I was going to get the 925 tomorrow.:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes