App download stuck

perunavaras

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I had problems with one app and then I decided to reinstall it. So I deleted it, but now it is stuck at 50% for 2 hours now. And the app is less than 1mb. What can I do so it downloads to the end? Help please. :-( It is kik and I want to chat with friends.

Solved after 6 hours

Last edited:

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If you toggle airplane mode on and then off, and go back to the store, it should say attention required tap here.

You can tap to restart the download.

perunavaras

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for answering, but that didn't help. It didn't effect the download in any way so I shut down the phone and powered it. I got the download restarted, but it is stuck at 50% again.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Long Press on the download and select "cancel download"

Do a soft reset on your phone "Volume down and power button until the phone vibrates and powers off"

The phone will power on for it self. Head to the store and try your download again.

perunavaras

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
It got stuck again,
Asennetaan... 50% which means downloading. I can't even stop the download without powering off first so the download fails. Do you think it might be because something in my phone is broken and it can't download the thing which comes at 50%. Everything else works fine, haven't tried downloading other stuff though. Is there a way to make the phone like it was when I bought it and will I lose my contacts if I do so.

E: I managed to download another app.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon