I'm having some issues on my at&t 920

1ll1TERAT3

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
So im sure everyone that owns a 920 knows about the problem with the dist in the ffc. I'm not sure hoe to fix this problem, does anyone have a suggestion?

Also, I have the matte black 920. It is getting oddly smooth. It appears to be even harder to hold than a gloss version. It slipped out of my hand 3 times and created 3 minor dents and many minor screen scratches. Anyone have any suggestions on the problem with the smoothness? It appears to be a very new problem.

Related to that, there are some sort of dark patches on the back of my phone as well. They are abundant on the sides. This, I believe is part of the problem.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Do you carry the phone in your back pocket like I see a lot of people do? I put mine in a case but it doesn't sound like this is a practice of yours. Consider putting it in a case to protect it from minor drops. Dark patches? Does it look like something bleeding through? Take a pic and post it in the thread.

1ll1TERAT3

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Will do soon, I can't at the moment. Also, I will think about screen protector and case. I don't put my phone in my back pocket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon