windowsphone store

Mohd Fadil A

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
hi
i missing sd card options when i enter the store, i have downloaded big size games through my computer and transferred it my sd card, when i enter store , i cannot find sd card option

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
At the moment you can only load media files like music, videos and documents onto your SD Card. You can't put apps on there but someone else might be able to help you more.

Sachinmeet

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
If you downloaded them from windows phone store on your pc, only then they will be available. You need to restart your in order to see the apps. If you downloaded your apps from any unofficial site then you wont see any apps as they do not pass the compatibility with WP store. So, try restarting your phone

Ulisses Augusto

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Some phones are having this issue. When you put the files to your sd, turn your device on then you have to wait until the system checks it and the link to sd appears on store front. Might take sometime and some restart?s. Mine took several hours to show the sd card.

my_wave

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
hi
i missing sd card options when i enter the store, i have downloaded big size games through my computer and transferred it my sd card, when i enter store , i cannot find sd card option

eject your memory card, restart the phone insert your memory card u will find it then

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes