Nokia Lumia Amber Update India

prateekj1993

May 29, 2013
Visit site
The Nokia support page shows amber available for India for lumia 620 yet my phone shows me that the software is up to date. Any 620 user who has updated his phone yet in India??

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I've updated the phone with extra@info app but still its not finding any phone update on my Lumia 620 😞 .. Hopefully its just a matter of time!

nautanki_saala

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
That guy who's saying he got update in 620 is bluffing! Only he got it and rest not getting is not possible! He's not stephan elop's son.. He's just making a joke of u ppl

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
That guy who's saying he got update in 620 is bluffing! Only he got it and rest not getting is not possible! He's not stephan elop's son.. He's just making a joke of u ppl

Sometimes this can happen due to some unknown reasons. The day google has started releasing 4.3 update for android, my nexus 7 did not receive it. It was only on day3 that my nexus finally got the update and downloaded it directly.. Just wait :)

nautanki_saala

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes this can happen due to some unknown reasons. The day google has started releasing 4.3 update for android, my nexus 7 did not receive it. It was only on day3 that my nexus finally got the update and downloaded it directly.. Just wait :)

True but majority wud have got it na... Here only dis joker has got d update its fake.. Such ppl shud b banned.. When ppl get angry n post their emotions, they r given warnings so fast.. And des rumour spreading ppl r freely posting here!!

prateekj1993

May 29, 2013
Visit site
True but majority wud have got it na... Here only dis joker has got d update its fake.. Such ppl shud b banned.. When ppl get angry n post their emotions, they r given warnings so fast.. And des rumour spreading ppl r freely posting here!!

Blabber all you want. I don't need to prove myself to anyone least of all to someone whose name itself is "NAUTANKI".
also, so much talk for 620 by someone whose profile says he has a 820

ps: to everyone else: I read somewhere that the update is being rolled out to people on the basis of RM no.s. I was amongst the first buyers of the 620 in India. So maybe that's why I got it quickly.

Last edited:

Shankar chandran S

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
There are 2 configurations ID as far as i know, 249100 are the lucky ones and 146943 have to wait hopefully by tomorrow the amber may glow. Can find you configurations ID in extras + info

Shankar chandran S

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have an idea of factory reset before the getting update, so that the other storage issue will be fixed even before it generated in the updated phone. But I am getting odd feeling about all the facts about phone turning in to brick, did any one try factory reset on L620.

is it safe... and the Warranty??:confused:

Shankar chandran S

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
please tell me how long it take to update and how much freespace is required,if possibly how huge was the update size and can it be done on cellular data (2G preferably). Just to estimate on data plan before the update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon