Battery Life + Charging Cover Issues?

magictriangle

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I just recently started having issues with my wireless charging cover. It totally worked fine for the first week or so that I had it and now it is intermittently disconnecting itself making it very hard to get a charge with the charging pad. I have now had to resort to using the regular usb cable again. Has anyone else had trouble with this?

Also, at the same time I noticed this wireless charging error, my phones battery life has been severely decreased. i.e. I charged it for at least 4-5 hours last night and it is already at critical battery now with minimal-to-no usage. I even turned off most of the background tasks to see if that was the problem.

Has anyone else had these issues?

sinergy2k

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
can you try another cover? I have noticed the 925 seems to be a bit more picky on where it is on the charging pad compared to the 920.

magictriangle

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Aside from the charging cover issue, my battery life is awful. Without any use at all, the battery life drained from 100% right after a charge to 0% within just a few hours. After a total restore of the phone this issue is still happening. This is the second defective 925 that I've gotten from T-Mobile. Third times the charm!

knowname

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a brand new in box 925 on the way. I never bought phone insurance but after reading about the issues you are having with your 925, makes me strongly consider buying insurance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon