Product code 4G AND automatically set time+date

neox387

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Is there any product code that is unlock/unbranded with 4G and automatically set time+date?

the ones i tried are either 4g without network time or 3G with network time :/

I saw the same on a lumia 820 allso from germany has 4G but no network time.

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Should be the same for 3G/4G, with or without automatic time set. IOW, all 925s support both 3G and 4G (and LTE) and automatic time set (just like any other phone). As far as I know, the only difference between available submodels is in specific carrier frequencies (i.e., TMoUS or Rogers CA, vs other).

neox387

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
well I was on RM-892 VAR DE CV BLACK 059S695 then i went to RM-892 VAR GB EE SL BLACK 059S7G4 ( UNBRANDED + 4G OPTION ) but both of these did not have auto time set.

so now I'm on RM-892 VAR GB CV BLACK 059S916 ( UNBRANDED + NO 4G OPTION ) no 4G but with auto time set :eck:

waiting for a product code from my country BE or NL to check if i can get 4G + auto time set there :crying:

Jan Blazek

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
True. I have 059S696: RM-892 VAR DE CV GREY and my carrier is T-Mobile Czech. I have set correct timezone (UTC+01:00 - Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Belgrade, Ljubljana), but I never managed to get the correct time automatically. Not even when I travelled between different timezones. This actually worked flawlessly on my iPhone 4 with same carrier.

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps a carrier issue. I've got an RM-893 on TMo-US.

None of the WP7.x and WP8 users I know have mentioned any problems with their phone (multiple brands, models, carriers) not being set to the correct time.

Edit: Question: do you need to set the carrier options in Settings? Also, my date+time settings have "Set automatically: on/off" as an available option. Is that missing on your phones?

Last edited:

Jan Blazek

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Edit: Question: do you need to set the carrier options in Settings? Also, my date+time settings have "Set automatically: on/off" as an available option. Is that missing on your phones?

No, I don't have to set the carrier in settings, it is set automatically. But I am missing Set automatically: on/off in date+time settings though. :eck:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb