Why does volume keeping getting turned down?

capcom303

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Why does my volume keeping setting itself to like 13 out of 30 all the time and I have not touched it? I turn it back up and next time I notice it is back down.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm also noticing this happening on my 920 whenever I shut down and reboot the phone. Kind of annoying as I like to keep the volume at around 16. I guess it's a feature of GDR2/Amber? Never happened before I got that update.

ballanda

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Happens to me when I go into kids corner. When I come back out, the volume is at 13, since that's the max allowable volume in Kids Corner.

humdinger

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
The reason this happens is probably because your phone has restarted and every time it restarts the volume gets reset to 13. It's actually a nice way to figure out when my phone has restarted itself, which with my Lumia 1020 has been happening quite a lot. Considering you have a 920, maybe this is a stability issue with GDR2/Amber.

capcom303

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
It happens even when I have not rebooted the phone. I could see if I had bumped it a time or two and it being turned down that way but since it goes down to the same setting it would seem the phone is doing it for some reason. I've not been into a app that uses sound that I remember and have never used the kids corner yet. Will have to try and keep and eye out and see if it happen once I've been in one app

capcom303

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I reread that last one again could it be the phone is rebooting itself and I just didn't know it? Is the a place I can see when the last time it rebooted was?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar