facebook games

srijan kumar

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
can anyone please suggest me whether i buy or not lumia 620. I know subway surfer and temple run2 like games are still not running here. But can anyone please suggest that facebook games like 8 ball pool,candy crush saga or pool live tour is available or not. Since these all are flash games then can i play these games here using facebook or not. Because i saw the candy crush developers website,he didnt give any link to download game for windows.It only showing download link for ios and android. Is lumia only good for gui only ?
please suggest me..
asap

eroselim

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
can anyone please suggest me whether i buy or not lumia 620. I know subway surfer and temple run2 like games are still not running here. But can anyone please suggest that facebook games like 8 ball pool,candy crush saga or pool live tour is available or not. Since these all are flash games then can i play these games here using facebook or not. Because i saw the candy crush developers website,he didnt give any link to download game for windows.It only showing download link for ios and android. Is lumia only good for gui only ?
please suggest me..
asap

So the only thing you are going to get a phone is because you want those games to be available on your phone or not?

There are specific things why we want to buy a phone. And as for me, those things that you have mentioned are only things that actually not so important to me. You can't say that Lumia 620 is for GUI/Looks only. Everyone has its own point of view though, but Why don't you try to buy one Lumia and check if you can go with it or not. Always remember, you are looking for a Phone not Desktop. :cool:

srijan kumar

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
cn u please suggest me is it worthy to purchase lumia for long term.since i just want a phone for long term use and thats y m nt sticking with samsung too..

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
if i where you ill pay some extra cash and get a 720, better on every aspect, not much more of an investment. but yes its an amazing phone to own, specially for an average user. If you want something special, go android, you have more luck finding it there.

000kev000

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't Bother with a windows phone mate .
i've had one for a while and tbh it's quite rubbish when compared to both ios and android . When the windows 8 phones first came out i thought they were going to compete with ios and droid but no such luck .
few of the bad points......
most free apps from other formats are paid on windows you even have to pay for angry birds lol .
there's no linking games too Facebook to compete with your friend list like you can on the others so get that outta your head before you start .
no installing apps from outside the marketplace unless you pay .so no homebrew no user modified content no flash player and no online based games .
and Jesus christ the amount of boxes I've had to untick to stop ms seeing every single thing i'm doing on my phone is just ridiculous .
so all in all i'm not a happy customer And will be getting back on the droid as soon as i got some spare cash .
its True what they say you do really get what you pay for . Wp's are usually cheaper than ios and droid for good reason .
my advice spend the extra few pound and get an android of equal spec you'll Be glad you did .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon