uk Mobile Insurance for 1020 anyone?

tweedie

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good, uk, cheapish, reliable, mobile insurance based on their previous experiences on making claims?

Thanks

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good, uk, cheapish, reliable, mobile insurance based on their previous experiences on making claims?

Thanks

there are the network operators if you got it from there , there are also banks that offer mobile insurance , failing that i would check reviews on the net and see what people are saying about successful claims etc from companys like protect your bubble and other mobile phone insurers

you'll get more varied and a bigger idea from a google search rather then a few responses here ;-)

good luck with the hunt and why not let us all know how you got on what you opted for ;-)

phander

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
One I wouldn't recommend is oinc.com - got it as part of travel insurance. Phone got smashed on holiday. We're a month into the claim and I've had one email to acknowledge receipt of claim. Expected time for claims is 7-10 weeks according to them. It's a mobile phone... You need someone who will respond quickly. As person says above, choose wisely according to net reviews. AND report back!

lnsertName

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Your bank is the best point of call. Upgrade your account to get mobile cover. the likes of protect your bubble etc are full of loopholes and reasons not to payout or make you pay more. If you got it from Carphone, you have 30 days to take a policy out, not the cheapest at ?15 but by far the most comprehensive.

tweedie

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Your bank is the best point of call. Upgrade your account to get mobile cover. the likes of protect your bubble etc are full of loopholes and reasons not to payout or make you pay more. If you got it from Carphone, you have 30 days to take a policy out, not the cheapest at ?15 but by far the most comprehensive.

Thanks for the heads-up about the bank. Not considered them. Just checked natwest. Silver account @ ?10pm and you get insurance inc authorised call (up 2.5k), ?75 excess, love, theft, accidental damage, breakdown, "unlimited replacement value" - bonus is that it covers 2 phones. Plus other non-mobile related stuff like free lovefilm dvd (only 3 dvd per month) and music download, etc. Hmm, sounds promising considering most mobile phone insurances are about ?6-7pm.

thetroublewith

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Agreed - banks are generally the best place to go for your phone insurance!

I'm with Halifax/Bank of Scotland and haven't had any issues with them in the past.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon