Who else loves the speaker?

donebrasko

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one who sees the speaker as one of the positives on the 928? No one really talks about it. I hope the 929 has the same kind of sound.

NIST

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not familiar with the 928 placement but the 1020 is done well. I just wish there was a second speaker at the top right corner of the phone, effectively creating a stereo sound when playing games in landscape mode or watching videos.

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one who sees the speaker as one of the positives on the 928? No one really talks about it. I hope the 929 has the same kind of sound.

the sound could use a lot more body like the HTC one and I wish I could push the volume past 27-28 without the crackle but other than that it's nice and loud.

NIST

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
What annoys me is that you can only push the volume to 16 in your guest room (aka Kids Corner). Really lame if you use that as your music room for your music apps for when you're in the car. As it acts as a master volume control over Bluetooth audio. It should be able to detect bta or headphones. Needs to go to 30.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
its the only phone I've ever had that I needed to turn down the ringer volume!

Same here! I use the speaker for speakerphone, and I think it's the best speakerphone I've ever seen. In a pinch I'll play music with it, for a short time, but I use BT for music most of the time.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Nearly all my phones I've used for music have had the speaker on the back, I prefer it. (this includes old flip and slider phones as well). If you prop the phone against something (speaker facing away) you get really good sound. 928 continues this.

Only phone I've ever heard with speakers on the bottom is the iPhone (and my wife's iPod Touch I suppose) and they are pretty weak imo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon