In Camera editing of 38 megapixel photos

lacan3000

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I guess in short - is this possible? Prior to syncing to the desktop?
None of the apps I've downloaded appear capable of accessing the higher resolution picture.
But - maybe I'm missing something.

Also - the AT&T locker solution - has anyone found another cloud method that works for the higher res photos?

Thanks!

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
To my knowledge, the only apps that ever touch the 38MP shots are Nokia's own Pro Cam, and AT&T Locker. Not aware of any others, sorry. :(

lacan3000

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if this is due to a restriction or just that nobody has gotten around to it yet?
The AT&T locker solution also does not work for Canadians or I suppose other out of States.

RiseUpGames

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
The 38MP pics are not accessible through the public Windows Phone API, so it's not yet possible for third party apps to access those pictures :/

mrchampipi

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if this is due to a restriction or just that nobody has gotten around to it yet?
The AT&T locker solution also does not work for Canadians or I suppose other out of States.

Hopefully with the arrival of the Nokia Camera merged app some of these issues will ba adressed. Hope to see it as soon as the release of bittersweet shimmer: finger crossed!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon