Wallet issue.

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
So, today I got my new Visa Virtuon card, because the old one expired, and I tried to edit the old one in my wallet. No luck, it said that this has to be done thru windowsphone.com. Ok, np, but there I could do nothing, so I did a little search, and found that this can be achieved thru commerce.microsoft.com.
And so I went there, and deleted my old card, added my new one, everything went smooth. BUT here is the trouble. Now when I enter my Wallet on the phone it just says updating, and nothing is happening. I left it for about 10 mins, and still nothing. If I try to enter something, it immediatelly closes the wallet.
So, any ideas, except for hard reset? That is absolutely out of the question... at least for now.

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem. Used a visa gift card to purchase stuff from the store. For some reason, it showed a duplicate on my phone when I opened Wallet. So I deleted the card using the Microsoft commerce site and the same thing happened to me. Wallet would show as updating then force close. When I re-added the card, it stopped force closing. I deleted the card again, and the force closing resumed. I never really used Wallet all that much so it didn't matter and till this day, I don't know what the issue was. I have since hard reset for other reasons making sure to never add that card again.

I searched and searched and it seemed no one else had the same problem so I gave up. Sorry I couldn't help but I hope you figure it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon