Amazing Quality Arena Concert Audio - Jessie J

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
This is a video I recorded in Nottingham at a Jessie J concert yesterday! It was amazing and to my surprise when I got back and listened to the video I was shocked by the incredible high quality clear and distortion free sound! I never realised how good it would be!!! WOW! Here is a link to the video..
Skip to 1 minute in to get to the start...
Jessie J - Opening with Big White Room and Thunder (Alive Tour Nottingham) HD - YouTube

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Nice very clear and distortion free, almost sounds like it has a direction mic ( which it doesn't) you can't hear noises around you.
Did you set Audio bass filter to Default ( 100 Hz) or Strong ( 200 Hz) ?

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday i recorded two or three songs from the amazing Javiera Mena, it was on a club and it wasn't crowded since she is kind of underground but not really, so i got to be like on 4rth row, i haven't watch them on my pc or tv, but on the Lumia920 they look and sound perfect <3

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Jessie J isn't my kind of music, but she has an INCREDIBLE voice. Seriously one of the best (if not THE best) female pop voices out there right now. Great video!

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Nice very clear and distortion free, almost sounds like it has a direction mic ( which it doesn't) you can't hear noises around you.
Did you set Audio bass filter to Default ( 100 Hz) or Strong ( 200 Hz) ?

Just the default and in the arena sat at the very back the bass was deafening and making my chest vibrate

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Jessie J isn't my kind of music, but she has an INCREDIBLE voice. Seriously one of the best (if not THE best) female pop voices out there right now. Great video!

That is why I like her :) along with her inner beauty she is very inspirational for young people and one of the only popstars to stay down to earth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes