I've never owned such garbage before in my life.

TrustyCow Dog

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Windows Phone OS has been a pleasant experience. However the Verizon Lumia 928 it's housed on it such complete and utter trash it's killed the experience.

1. I get my phone and it looks like crap, returned it 3 times to get one that still looks like crap, but it was the best polished turd they sent. (Buttons are unglued, don't light up most the time, and have a nasty yellow tint)
2. My speaker sounds like it's blown out. Any volume over about 11 and it starts cracking and sounding like it's being played out of the rectum of a rhinoceros.
3. The phone is constantly freezing on the lock screen.
4. The phone won't even make outbound calls at this point and time.
5. The call quality is so far below par, it's embarrassing. I feel as if when it does work for a voice call, the sound is so terrible on it, it's as if I'm talking in a tin can and the other person has a stuttering problem it's so in and out.
6. I've had to do hard resets 3 times now at the direction of "customer care", all resulting in the same problems cropping up in the following days despite not having installed any apps.
7.Every hard reset has resulted in it getting stuck on spinning gears for hours. For ****s and giggles once, I let it sit on that screen for an entire day.The most recent reset (today), resulted in the unresponsive to touch lock screen fresh from the restart....

So is this what Microsoft has settled for when it comes to choosing partners, or am I the only one with these issues?

tcedwards

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I have never heard if suck issues, my friend has a 928 and he says it a delight to use. Something like this happened to my friend, bought 3 driod razrs, all 3 had major problems, never used android again.

I feel your pain, just dnt let a bad phone reflect your overall viewpoint of the os like my friend did with android, ****ty phones have little to do with the os

TrustyCow Dog

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I have never heard if suck issues, my friend has a 928 and he says it a delight to use. Something like this happened to my friend, bought 3 driod razrs, all 3 had major problems, never used android again.

I feel your pain, just dnt let a bad phone reflect your overall viewpoint of the os like my friend did with android, ****ty phones have little to do with the os

I def won't. I enjoy windows OS a lot, it's probably my favorite OS out of them all, however it's safe to say I will never own another Nokia product again.

Hopefully they find more hardware partners soon.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... I've had a 928 since launch day and the only problems I've had are that the compass seemed to go crazy and I had to do a hard reset. I have not experienced any of the issues you have noted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes