Lumia 925 Panorama Pictures

B Oberoi

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
Bought my first Nokia (a Lumia 925) a few weeks ago... being VERY new to smart phones I'm still working to get to know the device!

I tried taking a few fotographs using the Panorama feature. Pictures when shot look very nice, but once I leave the screen I don't seem to be able to find these pictures. They are NOT in the camera roll with pictures taken with the regular "camera" function :-(
Would appreciate any pointers on the subject!
TIA,
Bal

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
It should be, you know the thumbnail won't show a panoramic, it will show a square thumbnail just like the other pictures,
try it again with the first photo being something easily identifiable like someone's face or a red lamp etc. ( something you'll remember)
that way the thumbnail will easily be seen or take a panoramic and then hit the ... and edit then save it will be in saved pictures.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
They should be in Camera Roll. They will have the same square image preview as other photos but when you view full screen they will have some text at the bottom saying "open in Nokia Panorama".

When you finish shooting in Nokia Panorama, press the check mark ("Done") at the bottom of the screen. It will create the panorama and then you should be able to share, edit in creative studio, or delete the picture. If you do nothing and just exit the app, there should already be a copy in Camera Roll. If you stay in the app and choose to edit in Creative Studio then save from there, you should then get the edited version in Saved Pictures (in addition to the original in Camera Roll).

If things aren't working as described here, I'm not sure what could be wrong.

B Oberoi

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Many thanks to Chris and PB. I just got a software update for the phone, so I'll try the Panorama feature again. I shall have your pointers handy :)
Thanks again for your responses.
Bal

(My apologies to metalchick).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes