Third Party 1520 Unlock Code?

OliverK

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Unlockitnow.com, worldgsmcodes.com and safecodeunlock.com are all selling 1520 unlocks.

But I don't know if they are genuine. I'm expecting to get hold of my 1520 and 2520 here in the UK imported from the US on Monday
But I need to know if they work.

Can someone with a 1520 try one of them so those of us like me know they can unlock them. Thanks.

LeiChat

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Mind if I ask who you order/import from please?
Is the motivation the dollar to pound exchange rate or the delay in it being launched here?

OliverK

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
It's a guy who I know. He sells iTunes cards so is awesomely reliable.

He picked them up on Friday and immediately sent them FedEx for Monday delivery. I can give you his contact details if you want. It is already in the UK at the FedEx sort facility at Standsted. If it was a weekday I would drive and get them now still it's only one day...

I just hate waiting... I got my 1020 from eBay and got an unlock code from unlockitnow which worked perfectly so
I hope one of those third party unlocks will work for these devices.

OliverK

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
They won't unlock it unless your a customer.

Try the third party websites. I don't have an IMEI for my 1520 so I can't do it myself.

If it's $150 then I'll pay that because I will have otherwise spent over a thousand on a phone and tablet I can't use.

7anooof

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
safeunlockcode.com does it for 12.99, i don't mind paying 150 but i want someone to try and tell me if they work. if anyone tried and succeeded let me kow

w4rmk

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
safeunlockcode.com says "We have received your request but for the moment we are unable to unlock your device! We will get back to you soon with details and alternative solutions!" when you try to process the 1520 unlock purchase.

all area

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
They won't unlock it unless your a customer.

Try the third party websites. I don't have an IMEI for my 1520 so I can't do it myself.

If it's $150 then I'll pay that because I will have otherwise spent over a thousand on a phone and tablet I can't use.

Which Network currently locked?
You can easily unlock your Nokia Lumia 1520 by using unlock code. There many code providers in online like OnlineGSMUnlock.com here specify your Network provider,Country,IMEI..After they will send the permanent unlock code with free instructions through your E-mail..Then you can use this code to easily unlock your mobile..
Note: If you know your IMEI just dial *#06#

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes