Photos not saving

msweig

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
So I'm on vacation and my phone spontaneously reset itself yesterday (about the only thing I did with the phone in the preceding hour was connect to a wireless network). I'm pretty sure it was a reset, as opposed to a reboot, as the clock was incorrect after this (I had the phone on airplane mode since I'm overseas, and the clock is just set on the phone instead of getting the info from a tower). Later in the day I noticed I'm having one issue with the phone. Whenever I take photos they are not saving. I get the typical screen flash consistent with taking a photo, but when I go to the camera roll the photo/video isn't there. Any ideas how to solve this without a hard reset? I've already tried a soft reset and that didn't work. I also tried looking at the camera roll via my tablet and the new pictures are not there.

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
In the settings,there is option where to save your photos in the phone storage section/setting,I had this problem too so i adjusted it to save them in the phone and it got fixed!

msweig

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
That wasn't an option, but in hunting for that I found out you can reset the camera in the settings, which fixed the problem. Thanks :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes