Trick instal app with proxy start begin

Fuad Huda

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
:smile:Today i get info if this proxy work again. 103.13.29.118:8888 and i try. Succesfully i can instal some app likes nokia camera and refocus,. Or another app from htc or samsung,, just try maybe u can instal subway surfer, angry bird go, or temple run 2,.

Fuad Huda

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Change region to usa,. Use celuller data. In acces point created new,. Use proxy above,. Network type use IPv4v6 for authentication use CHAP,, restart u wp,.

Fuad Huda

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
For now i don't know it work use wifi. I just use celluler data. Maybe it work, just tell me if it work, and specially can instal game like 1 gb ram need,.

Mandak Zdravo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
:smile:Today i get info if this proxy work again. 103.13.29.118:8888 and i try. Succesfully i can instal some app likes nokia camera and refocus,. Or another app from htc or samsung,, just try maybe u can instal subway surfer, angry bird go, or temple run 2,.

Yes, I did it a few days ago and it works for me.

Mandak Zdravo

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Go In Settings > Date+Time select any United States time zone. Then in Settings > Language+Region select your region as United States. In the same Settings page hit Restart. After restart phone Connect to your WiFi and in Settings > WiFi tap your connection. Turn on Proxy and enter 103.13.29.118 in the Server box and 8888 in the Port box. Then hit the save arrow at the bottom of the page. Now go to the Store and click on Nokia Camera, Nokia Refocus etc.

You should now get the option to Install/Update Nokia Camera, Nokia Refocus etc. Hit Install or Update, but it will probably fail (again may take some time). Don't worry. Keep the Store window open by hitting the Windows button, go to Settings>WiFi. Tap your WiFi connection and switch off Proxy.

Hit the phone's Back button to get back to the Nokia Camera, Nokia Refocus etc. page in the Windows Phone Store and select Install/Update again. This time it should work.

After change your phone settings back to your Time Zone and Region and restart the phone.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Just change proxy settings on wifi. Plus some games install on this and some games dont. It seems that developers may have created a more encrypted install process

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon