[India only] What on earth is wrong with Nokia Software Updater for Retail?!

Ash_Biz

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Why is Nokia Software Updater for Retail (4.1.0) showing me this error every time I check my Lumia 620 for updates?

NSUR_620_Error.jpg

I have an old Nokia 7230 too and NSUR shows updates/most current firmware information for it. Why doesn't it show firmware info for my Lumia, why!

Are you guys facing the same problem? I wish I'm not alone and that this is a problem with the software itself.

Do post here whether or not NSUR is working fine with your Lumia 620s...

Ash_Biz

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I am also facing the same problem,dunno why ?

Thank God for the reply! All this time I was thinking as if I was the only one having this problem. Even I don't know why this error is shown every time. Perhaps Nokia may have silently stopped showing updates/firmware info for Lumia through NSUR?

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Thank God for the reply! All this time I was thinking as if I was the only one having this problem. Even I don't know why this error is shown every time. Perhaps Nokia may have silently stopped showing updates/firmware info for Lumia through NSUR?
have u also updated to amber via nsu?

Ash_Biz

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
have u also updated to amber via nsu?

Yes. I don't have Wi-Fi so I took the NSUR approach to get GDR2+Amber.

Is the current problem because of that? Unfortunately none of my friends have a Lumia, so I cannot check whether this problem is limited to 620 or if it is also present for all other LUMIAs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes