Black update lumia 620

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
for the last time.... If MS releases a dev preview for 8.1 just the way they did for gdr3, then you can get it as soon as its out, which may be April. You won't need the black firmware to get 8.1.
Microsoft releases are not delayed. You could get gdr3 last year Nov or Dec, I can't recall. Yes, you could get it for your Lumia 620 as early as then.

You seem to have made up your mind so there's no point if telling you anything. The bottomline is this: the software release of gdr3 from Microsoft has been available for a while to anyone who wants to download it for free. Nokia has been rolling out black for existing devices since January. And you will get it when others do.

Cool down man.
I like MS developers previews.

Okay, answer this - Tell me who is responsible for Android fragmentation. Android itself or manufacturers?
Here everyone blame Android for it's late update or no update.

I thought WP as more like iOS. but now I feel more like Android here.Even though you can get developers preview but it has it's own problem.
After updating my device I haven't been able to update Here map, Touch etc ....all Nokia apps. It download then show installing after then failed.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Cool down man.
I like MS developers previews.

Okay, answer this - Tell me who is responsible for Android fragmentation. Android itself or manufacturers?
Here everyone blame Android for it's late update or no update.

I thought WP as more like iOS. but now I feel more like Android here.Even though you can get developers preview but it has it's own problem.
After updating my device I haven't been able to update Here map, Touch etc ....all Nokia apps. It download then show installing after then failed.
Of course its the OEMs and carriers who are to blame. But a two month rollout isn't that bad. MS is trying to avoid OEMs and carriers by providing the preview. Also, I think Samsung and HTC released gdr3 without any firmware, so there was no waiting even for those who didn't download the dev preview. That eliminates a lot of fragmentation.

while you are waiting for black for your 620, there are carrier locked 925s which just got the update last week, almost 6 weeks after the rollout began. Another kudos to MS for dev preview, they really did a good thing bringing that to the users, so that the main OS updates are available soon.

Also, I doubt that there will be "delayed" releases after the acquisition of Nokia is complete.

Try suing a better internet connection. You seem to have a lot of problem downloading updates.

Dantekai14

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Of course its the OEMs and carriers who are to blame. But a two month rollout isn't that bad. MS is trying to avoid OEMs and carriers by providing the preview. Also, I think Samsung and HTC released gdr3 without any firmware, so there was no waiting even for those who didn't download the dev preview. That eliminates a lot of fragmentation.

while you are waiting for black for your 620, there are carrier locked 925s which just got the update last week, almost 6 weeks after the rollout began. Another kudos to MS for dev preview, they really did a good thing bringing that to the users, so that the main OS updates are available soon.

Also, I doubt that there will be "delayed" releases after the acquisition of Nokia is complete.

Try suing a better internet connection. You seem to have a lot of problem downloading updates.

I have no problem in downloading other apps/games. I downloaded even Asphalt 8 without problem. So why only Nokia apps?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
i think downloading through proxy is not safe is it ?

Yes , it is not at all safe , you are using proxy , and the owner of that proxy address can have access to your email account, since all phone data is transfers to his address. Whenever I use such proxy trick , I always disable email sync or turn on battery saver mode :)

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes , it is not at all safe , you are using proxy , and the owner of that proxy address can have access to your email account, since all phone data is transfers to his address. Whenever I use such proxy trick , I always disable email sync or turn on battery saver mode :)

ohhh so i did a hard reset after used a proxy :p

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Na you should not worry much about this :) and if you did a hard reset , didn't you lose those apps you just installed via hack. Ohh now you can install them via store XD

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

actually i was not able to install via hack as u said server where closed xD but after reseting the other folder was still 250+ xD

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Other storage will never go zero. It will just increase :(
I am hopping 8.1 update will fix this up.

U know one thing

before reset

i had asphalt 8 and more apps installed others were 380

now few apps not a single game but others 260 xD

whats the point ??? :'D ??

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
U know one thing

before reset

i had asphalt 8 and more apps installed others were 380

now few apps not a single game but others 260 xD

whats the point ??? :'D ??

No idea , I am so used to this that now I don't care how much space it takes , btw I have a lumia 920 , so I don't care about this :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon