Black update lumia 620

aryan srivastava

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Don't flash ur phone. U will get some bugs...i already flashed to Netherlands rom but then i revert it back to my original one. And u will get nothing more than a double tap to wake up. Else every feature is available. So will u flash ur phone for just this feature? I think we will get preview for 8.1 before black update.

Jajador

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I just registered in this forum to add some comments to this thread. I'm from Spain and I have bought a Lumia 620 imported from Germany this Christmas. It was working fine using the most popular operators (Vodafone, Movistar, Orange...) but when I tried to use a Virtual Mobile Phone Operator (OMVs at Spain) the phone always shows the roaming triangle. Then I flashed the Spain country variant version and everything goes fine again with the virtual operator, ONO in my case.

So, I only want to say: if you are using a non common operator and you flash another country variant version like Netherlands, you could get some roaming issues. Then, from my point of view, I prefer to wait for my country variant version.

By the way, I have been reading a lot of comments on Internet about how to disable the damn triangle and there is not a clear answer (or I have not found it). If you are using a non global operator and you have an imported phone, please replace your firmware with your country variant version to get the list of operators for your country. Problem solved!

Regards!!

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Don't flash ur phone. U will get some bugs...i already flashed to Netherlands rom but then i revert it back to my original one. And u will get nothing more than a double tap to wake up. Else every feature is available. So will u flash ur phone for just this feature? I think we will get preview for 8.1 before black update.
i think 8.1 preview will come on april 1st week :)

unnatixlr8

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
What if we get wp8.1 and then stupid nokia releases black for 620.
Will that create installation problem because I highly think that this will happen.

Asik15

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
What if we get wp8.1 and then stupid nokia releases black for 620.
Will that create installation problem because I highly think that this will happen.

nothing will happen :) it is just a preview i updated to gdr3 peview but i got the black (UAE) via OTA

Pradika

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Hhmm...
thx for the info but i cant take any risk with flashing it, maybe black update will reach asia pacific in the end of this month (i hope)

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
This is f***king driving me crazy .. So those who don't download dev prev of gdr3 will not get any feature of this f***king update..i'm telling u nokia for this betrayal to lumia 620 users ..i seriously wish that ur android series fail and rot in hell ..this much time for a small update.. Never been so disappointed by nokia.. :(

NokiAngel

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
This is f***king driving me crazy .. So those who don't download dev prev of gdr3 will not get any feature of this f***king update..i'm telling u nokia for this betrayal to lumia 620 users ..i seriously wish that ur android series fail and rot in hell ..this much time for a small update.. Never been so disappointed by nokia.. :(

Nokia is busy in their high-end devices 1020, 1320 and 1520 etc.

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site

What are you talking about? You WILL get Lumia Black when it will become available for your Country and Carrier. You don`t need to change anything in your Developer Preview app. And you can flash your Lumia 620 to Black right now using the instructions from my post. Product codes are
059R7F2 RM-846 CV_FI_VAR255379_13080_002_Black_V1
059R872 RM-846 VAR EU-NETHERLANDS NL CV

aakash Vishwakarma

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Guys we'll directly receive 8.1 because until we would receive black before that 8.1 will be released for all devices... So everyone should thank nokia for f***king delaying of black update...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes