Deleting WhatsApp sent media

Mohammed Naquib

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello Friends,

Please let me know how to clear up the whatsapp sent media in my phone.

Previously in android, i used to just delete the sent media from the file manager. Since the folders of windows are not accessible, so i dont know how to delete them in my lumia 1520 windows phone.

suggestion please....

PureView

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
You can delete you sexts by deleting the chat, or by deleting the whatsapp folder in pictures or by clearing the 'media' under individual contacts in whatsapp.

Mohammed Naquib

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
You can delete you sexts by deleting the chat, or by deleting the whatsapp folder in pictures or by clearing the 'media' under individual contacts in whatsapp.

// PureView :- The solution you provided is to delete the received media .
How do we clear the sent media , i.e. the picture and videos sent from your device.
This media does not show in the gallery folder or even after connecting to the computer.

Anyone please suggest a solution !!

PureView

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
// PureView :- The solution you provided is to delete the received media .
How do we clear the sent media , i.e. the picture and videos sent from your device.
This media does not show in the gallery folder or even after connecting to the computer.

Anyone please suggest a solution !!
If the sent data isn't showing anywhere, how can you tell its still there?

anon(6020507)

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Received images gets stored into sdcard. You can connect to computer or go to pictures and delete them.

For deleting sent images, you actually need to go into group info.
1. Either long press the chat and select "group info"
2. Or open the chat and click on the name at the top.
Once you are in the screen, swipe right and you will see all the media from the chat.

But here comes the hard part. You cannot delete them all at once. You need to delete them one at a time :(
Long press on the picture/video and you get a menu.
Hopefully whatsapp comes with a better way of cleaning sent images and videos.

Or in some of you guy's case, if deleting 100's of pictures is not an option, you can always un-install and download again.
When you open it again, don't restore from backup. Problem solved.

Rahul_Does

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello Bro!

It does not remove media if you exit and delete a group. It all is still there. The group info tab does not let delete videos.Long press does not yield any option.

This shall be the main reason why I would switch to BlackBerry, soon.

It is even real? Was it designed by (to hell with political correctness / sensitivity) some moronic ***** who is on drugs? You cannot delete! Just cannot? And if you can delete the photos, it is one at a time.

What oil did their father used?

Djkillumatic

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello Friends,

Please let me know how to clear up the whatsapp sent media in my phone.

Previously in android, i used to just delete the sent media from the file manager. Since the folders of windows are not accessible, so i dont know how to delete them in my lumia 1520 windows phone.

suggestion please....
I don't know if this my help a little. I did my own research came up with nothing usefull. I went ahead an downloaded an app name Aerize Explorer, went through
My files an so happen went in sd/pictures/whatsapp apart from my regular pictures there is a folder name PTT an so happen all the voice note i recieve were all in there had over 2,000 vn. Downside is the app doesnt let me access my windows phone folder (error, need to install app in device). Let me know if it works for you all also if anyone knows about any better file explorer for Windows Mobile OS apart from the one mension and pocket explorer. Hope i was of help.

MillaM

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

I found that all my sent photos on whatsapp (that I thought were gone forever) were in whatsapp folder in: my archives - Internal memory - whatsapp - media - whatsapp images - sent

My phone is cheap Samsung, hope this helps someone!

Milla

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon