Volume Control ?

SGoyal

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
I am facing two problems relating to the volume control of my phone

1. When i reduce the volume while listening to songs, it also reduces the volume of the ringtone..
2. Sometimes, when i reduce the volume while listening songs, it shows the volume is reducing but actually it doesn't, it only reduces when the next song starts playing

Please help me sort out this issue

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The first it does effect the sound of the ringtone so if you lower it for music it will be the same for the ringtone. This is effect all the audio and for videos .

This is said to be getting fix in WP8.1 with separate volume controls.

2. Not sure that seem to be a bug in the software make sure the device is up to date and try a soft reset.

cuwe

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I am facing two problems relating to the volume control of my phone

1. When i reduce the volume while listening to songs, it also reduces the volume of the ringtone..
2. Sometimes, when i reduce the volume while listening songs, it shows the volume is reducing but actually it doesn't, it only reduces when the next song starts playing

Please help me sort out this issue

Fyi , the first one , is the OS . We're all having that kind of problem . The second one , I didn't face that kind of problem .

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
1. That's how volume control works on WP8. It is rumoured to change with WP8.1, but until then, you're stuck with this.
2. This is a known bug, that usually goes away on a restart.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes