Headphone jack?

dastardly donut

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I have had my 920 for just under a year. Here in the last month whenever my headphone cord gets moved it pauses the music. Anyone had this issue? Or a fix? This is my main form of listening to music and is very irritating

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
have you tried using another headphone set to see if its the jack or some issue with the headphone set?

dastardly donut

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
have you tried using another headphone set to see if its the jack or some issue with the headphone set?
I used different headphones that was my first problem solving thing I went through. Thought it maybe the headphones themselves shorted out but it does it with anything I put in. The phone is long out of warranty because the company I originally got it from was bought out by att. Just trying to get back.to rocking out at work :-\

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Headphone jack is taped in place inside the housing of the 920, quite easy to replace if ur feeling brave

I agree, headphone jack is pretty easy to replace. Let me know if you want one. I might want $1 to cover for shipping, if you are in the USA:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon