No Glance and touch settings after Black update ?

BeornSV

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, i purchased this superb lumia phon on 15.01.2014.

After few days i updated phone with black uptade. Before that I did not check whether it has the option.
Now when i want to adjust the Glance screen settings (Settings > glance) , glance there does not exist, such as touch options (Settings > touch) where i can adjust (screen) "touch sensitivity".
Firmware revision number : 3051.40000.1345.1003.
Phone is on Telenor.

Do you know how to solve this problem ?

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
You will need to update your system settings (extras + info, display + touch). There are apps available on the Marketplace which can push the updates, Try SysApp Pusher.
SysApp Pusher | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Philippines)

Sometimes you will need to perform soft reset(holding power+volume down for 10sec.) after the download for the updated settings show the additional options.
Hi everyone, i purchased this superb lumia phon on 15.01.2014.

After few days i updated phone with black uptade. Before that I did not check whether it has the option.
Now when i want to adjust the Glance screen settings (Settings > glance) , glance there does not exist, such as touch options (Settings > touch) where i can adjust (screen) "touch sensitivity".
Firmware revision number : 3051.40000.1345.1003.
Phone is on Telenor.

Do you know how to solve this problem ?

BeornSV

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
At first I did soft reset and nothing changed, but when I installed the SysApp Pusher and opened there i got the options to update.
The application has the option to update all system settings and much more (photo App, beta app, news, music).
After the updates i have a glance and touch options. :)
SysApp Pusher is a excellent application.

Link for screenshot :
http://imageshack.com/a/img546/6382/rslx.jpg

Thank you so much for helping @allies !!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon