NEED HELP! No sound from Lumia 928!

cbaxter1996

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
So here's the thing. I have my volume turned all the way up but no sound will come from my phone? The only sounds that will come from my phone are alarms. Things such as music, videos, ringtones, and even the sound when you type/lock your phone won't work. I tested it with headphones and all the sounds work, they just won't come out of the speaker? Any ideas? At first I though I broke the speaker, but if that was the case, then I shouldn't be able to hear the alarms?

diego15nets

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I had that happen to mine. It's the ear speaker that failed. The loud speaker used for loudspeaker calls and alarms isn't affected and neither is the headphone output. Luckily I had mine under a year and I sent it to Nokia for free repair. You can do the same. I'll search for the webpage to submit the request and post it shortly.

diego15nets

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Use this page to check if you still have warranty and afterwards it'll have a form to describe the issue, submit the request and you'll get a prepaid shipping label for ups, you'll just need to send it securely to them by placing the problem description form, shipping label, and dropping it off at a ups store. Before you send it off, make sure to save your photos and anything else on your phone because they'll be erasing your phone. http://www.nokia.com/us-en/support/warranty-checkers/

diego15nets

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
The whole process from dropping it off to getting your phone back does take about week and a half, but they will fix it. Since I had mine fixed, I haven't had anymore issues. Good luck!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Um if you just contact Verizon they will send you a new phone and you just put your old one in the box and send it back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon