Rogers Samsung ATIV S GDR3 update coming February 15th

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Awesome!! If memory serves me right, Bell had GDR2 first, so hopefully they are still on the ball here. I am somewhat worried about Bell's support for Windows Phone, but I really don't want to switch to Rogers.

goonieboy

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Just got the new update on my rogers ativ s.Is my phone suppose to have something different with this update? new features? thanks

Sasakinator

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
This is awesome! Was curious if Bell pushed this out as I have the Bell model unlocked to T-mobile, and to a surprise, it's out! Finally feels great to have support once again. Fingers crossed for an 8.1 support announcement as HTC announced support for their 8X series.

Matthew Becker1

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
This is awesome! Was curious if Bell pushed this out as I have the Bell model unlocked to T-mobile, and to a surprise, it's out! Finally feels great to have support once again. Fingers crossed for an 8.1 support announcement as HTC announced support for their 8X series.
Samsung has been supporting this device thus far, so I don't see why they wouldn't release 8.1.

dw852

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

gdr3 has no 3 columns?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petazinta