Iphone to NL1520

Mel 34

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I have a simple question that I hope someone here can help me with.
Ok, I currently have/own an Iphone 5S 32G. I'm really thinking about going out and buying the NL 1520 and switching to it from my Iphone. The only thing that's holding me up is all the $ I have invested in music, games, books, and audio books in iTunes. My question is, is there anyone here that has made a similar switch, and if so, is there anyway to keep and carry over the media, that I've already purchased, to the NL 1520? I did see on the Nokia web site a link for transferring music. But it didn't mention anything about games, books, and audio books. I really don't even care about the music and games. It's the books and audio books that I have a ton of $ invested in.

Thanks for any help.

Hawk Tartaros

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Just download what you already bought.
Ebooks are so easy to download for free.

That's the thing about Apple, they make it so that once you invested money in their products you are limited to their products.
I think that once you bought something you should download it for free.
Here in The Netherlands downloading is legal so everything i have, i have for free.
And it's a sh*tload of stuff. :)

Mel 34

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I've never looked to, and or for, Ebooks for for free. That sounds like one could end up easily downloading something unintended, virus/malware.

No one else has any advise, or an answer to my question in the OP?

Rincewindcl

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Sorry dude but after some searching it looks like you can't convert ibook proprietary files to ePub for instance. Does ibooks / itunes allow you to save the books in a different format?

Mel 34

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Sorry dude but after some searching it looks like you can't convert ibook proprietary files to ePub for instance. Does ibooks / itunes allow you to save the books in a different format?

As far as switching the format, I have no clue. I've never tried too. At first I didn't think there was any way to carry over anything from iTunes to a windows phone. But then after looking around I found this

Copy my iTunes music to my phone | Windows Phone How-to (United States)

Now, according to that, the "music" from an iTunes library can be transferred to a Windows Phone. It doesn't say anything about Ebooks or audio books being able to be transferred though. On iTunes the E and audio books are in the same library as the music, just a different section. That's why I was wondering if they too could be transferred and or if someone has already done this, or tried before.
I can't believe I'm the first person to ask if this is possible. It seems someone would know.

Mel 34

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Does iTunes allow downloading of books? If so, you can then convert them to epub format using online converters, then transfer them to the 1520 via SkyDrive\PC
I think itunes allows downloading of audio books.
Thanks for the idea, I'll have to try that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes