Extremely Messed Up Lumia 620

SPS828

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 620 is extremely messed up. It's running Windows Phone 8.0.10211.204. Now let me start off with the problems. It is locked in airplane mode so when I go into Settings and flip the switch off the switch goes back to on and it stays on it. It also turns off randomly and sometimes won't start unless battery is reinserted (It still does this with both the bl-5j and 4j batteries). And the two most worst problems is that it Doesn't tell me no sim inserted (I use one sim card for two phones) and it won't charge or get recognized by any PC or wall outlet so I can't restore through Nokia Software Recovery Tool. Everytime I look up the phone people have problems with it and this is the worst Lumia phone I've ever bought (no offence to people with working 620s). I also can't return it because I got it on eBay from a trusted seller. Also as a little ad-on problem it won't update to Lumia Black. If anyone knows how to fix this phone it would be greatly appreciated if you can tell me.

EDIT: The phone was also new in a sealed box so the probleems weren't caused by the eBay seller.

Thanks,
SPS828

Last edited:

my_wave

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Take it to the nokia care place trust me they help in great way i had similar problem or some more worse ones and they exchanged it for a new phone and that too in 2 weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon