Does 720 have lots of problems?

cuek80

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I just got an offer for a used 720 and currently considering to take it. But after reading this forum, first page is filled with issues with it.
Is it really that bad? Or the good one just never post here? :)

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
There appears to be a bad batch of 720s. Keep in mind however that a lot of people come here when they have problems. You don't typically find those praising the phone on here.

If I were to get one given to me I would probably use the Nokia Software Recovery tool at before even using it and install a fresh firmware. That way it should avoid any issues unless hardware related. Most issues are software.

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I just got an offer for a used 720 and currently considering to take it. But after reading this forum, first page is filled with issues with it.
Is it really that bad? Or the good one just never post here? :)

Thanks in advance

we have a 720 that we use for our third line. It's a great phone and an excellent value. Not a single problem to report.

cuek80

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Glad to hear that.
Nokia software recovery tool, noted, definitely will do.
Thanks

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I've had my 720 for about six months now and so far I've had no real issues with the hardware. Any complaints I have about the phone are more WP OS related, rather than with the quality of the 720 itself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon