L1520 Battery Life!!!! What's Going On?

thorissr1

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Chiming in after purchasing the 1520 last night. I must say this phone overall is a dream come true for a Windows Phone Lover.

However, I must ask about the battery life in this phone. I took my phone off the charger at 7:08am and have absolutely been hammering it all day...new phone syndrome :) Just can't pry myself from it. Anyways, as of writing this post I have been on battery for exactly 12 1/2 hours of constant tinkering, surfing, speedtests. It's what I refer to as a phone's true stress test until the newness wears off, and I'm I still have 49% battery life remaining!!!! This is insane!!! My previous phone, Galaxy Note 3, would have have died 3 hours ago under same conditions.

I must say this phone DELIVERS on all fronts!!

Thanks

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Battery life is great on my 1520, too! I used to have to put my 920 on the charger by 2 or 3 in the afternoon, but with the 1520, I am able to mess with it all day, and it usually has 45 to 50% battery left when I go to bed at night. I love this phone! I haven't had any issues at all since I got it in November. I hope you enjoy yours, too.

prest208

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
This is my second 1520 ..first one battery life was horrible ,this one is fantastic .Took if off charger around 3am...woke up again around 7am .phone said 6 days 14 hours left on battery...of course that was not true..shortly after is said 3 days and some change..it's now 10 pm and after heavy use on bright setting ...I still have 47% left

rhamblet

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I have had three 1520's, the first one had good, but not great battery life, the last two have been amazing!

Pulled off charger at ~8am, its past midnight now and I'm at 75% while listening to a ton of music and a bit of calling.

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
The huge battery coupled with the SD800 SoC has really been great on this phone! I would have needed to charge my L920 midday but I can get through a whole day with about 10-15 tasks running in the background, Bluetooth music-streaming (Nokia MixRadio is awesome!!) in my car (Bluetooth being on always!), surfing the web, about 100 texts per day and about 3 hours of phone calls... and this is everyday. By the time I hit the bed, I'm at 20-15% charge. I have been so confident in the battery life of this phone that I have even turned off Battery Saver

Rincewindcl

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Agreed. Having come form the Note 1 myself I am VERY impressed with the battery life, and I only have to charge it once every other day, and thats mainly because once it hits 30-40% I am conditioned to think it needs to charge

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes