mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Anyone getting LTE on their 925 on the T-Mobile network? I'm running on the simple mobile 3GB 4G LTE plan and I've never reached LTE. I called simple mobile, and they're obviously no help. They state that I should be getting LTE speeds, but I'm not. I'm in the New York City area and I'd be pretty damn surprised if there was no LTE coverage in New York.....I don't know to much about it so if anyone has any insight please share.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I get LTE on mine, but so far, I've only activated LTE while in my house. My signal connected to that speed isn't that great, but I can easily get over 30Mbps down out in my neighborhood and in a few others.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Anyone getting LTE on their 925 on the T-Mobile network? I'm running on the simple mobile 3GB 4G LTE plan and I've never reached LTE. I called simple mobile, and they're obviously no help. They state that I should be getting LTE speeds, but I'm not. I'm in the New York City area and I'd be pretty damn surprised if there was no LTE coverage in New York.....I don't know to much about it so if anyone has any insight please share.
I get it with my 925 T-Mobile with the $30 unlimited text and data and 100 minutes talk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes