Lumia 920 ATH M50 combo

Parteek Agnihotri

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm planning to buy those audio technica ath m50's after all the rave reviews I've been reading and watching. Those cans just look like some behemoths and I'm skeptical of my Lumia 920 will be able to drive them properly with decent volume output. Anyone who can enlighten me?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm planning to buy those audio technica ath m50's after all the rave reviews I've been reading and watching. Those cans just look like some behemoths and I'm skeptical of my Lumia 920 will be able to drive them properly with decent volume output. Anyone who can enlighten me?
You must have watched the MKVHD video on those. I came close a few times buying them. I still may.

Rewovener

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I just tested this combination (ath-m50 and 920) and.....good news! The 920 provides more than enough current to drive these excellent cans. At volume 28-30, you'd need to be a fool to want them to go any louder.....��

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I just tested this combination (ath-m50 and 920) and.....good news! The 920 provides more than enough current to drive these excellent cans. At volume 28-30, you'd need to be a fool to want them to go any louder.....��

Good news. Hello Amazon!

ryonjay

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I have Nokia Lumia 1520 and a 925. I recently bought a ATH M50x. When playing music, any slight moment will cause the player to stop on both devices. I have swapped cables, checked settings and all sorts. Still no joy. I have no issues when plugged into my iPad.. WTH? Any suggestions out there?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
hmm I don't seem to have this issue with my M50x on my 920. Does it happen with other headphones when you use them with your Lumia devices?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
That's strange. I'd venture a guess at it being a connection issue. I'm really not sure what to suggest I'm afraid. Since it is happening on more than one device, it might be worth starting your own thread perhaps in the windows phone accessories forum here: Windows Phone Accessories - Windows Phone Central Forums

You might have better luck getting feedback there. Hope you resolve your issue.

ryonjay

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Cool, cheers.
On further research, I have discovered that the issue lies in the fact that the Lumias are not recognizing headphones being plugged in- even the Beats.
It must be software.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes