Weird Problem With SD Card !! A Little HELP

shan678

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi Gud evng :) ,
I'm using Nokia L620 nd itz running fine with lumia black, but last week i changed my SD Card from 4GB to 8GB, and allowed New "photos" & "music + videos" to store on SD Card. After that this weird problems started.

None of the photos & videos that i captured using my phone or transfered via PC is not visible in "Photos " or in "music + videos " section. So strange, But i can access those photos or videos via a 3rd party app like "fhoto storage,moli player, pocket file manager"e.t.c.

I did so many soft resets(no hard resets,becuz there over 100 apps in phone,cnt lose them), even formated SD Card in Phone & also in PC , Then changed to previous SD. But the problem still exist.
Then i checked "storage options of sd card in settings, & it showing "zero bytes" for "photos"music+videos", but "others" section's size is large (that means it is showing the size of all the photos+music+videos).

I dont knw how to get rid of this kindof mysterious problems. I hope ,probably you guys can figure it out. I'm bit out of Nerdy. :)
Thankx any way.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
try wiping out data from your SD card (if it is available \seen on pc , copy all the data on safe place , format the sd card and re copy all the data in proper folders , i.e music in music , images in pictures folder

shan678

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I tried it more than 10 times , formated Sd using Pc And Phone, Recopied backuped files. Also tried different SD Cards.but no change.
My phone is accepting the sd cards,but it not showing anything in "music+videos"or in "photos" section. It says "its lonely here. Transfer videos using pc "

shan678

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
nop .....dude.... !! Nothning happend,still problem exist. Any solutions (except soft reset, hard reset, formating sd card in pc and wp8 )cauz i already tried those.

beel-30-xxx

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Try another sd card or format your sd card with file type of fat32 and allocation unit of 32 kb. Also maybe your sd card isn't compatible to your phone.

Sent from my RM-846_apac_vietnam_203 using Tapatalk

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
if they were captured using your phone try removing the sd card from there and read it from a sd card reader if they are visible there
copy the stuff to ur pc and format the card directly from the phone
something similiar happened to me a few months ago

shan678

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
i tried all the methods you guys suggested.... Saaaadly it problems still exist. Thanks frnds anyway :) hav a nice eveng

shan678

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
no need to buy ! I just checked it with my brothers sd card. Phone accepting the card, and asked me to store new pictures and music+videos on that new sd. After that, i took some photos using phone , and those pics are not showing by default photo hub. But can access it with 3rd party app or via usb cable in pc.
I think its a bug, this one is the worst one

shan678

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
thanks guys !! I think the "Hard Reset " is the only option available. WHooo .... My games scores..... I'm gona wait for wp8.1 dev preview, then i will be able 2 backup games nd apps 2 sd. Then i can try Hard Reset. So i will not loose my game scores :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes