Calculator

Rubidad

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Greetings
My Lumia 520 comes with a fine basic calculator which includes MC, MR, M+ and other such niceties, ( should have a M-).
However, I find the lack of sound feedback is quite annoying. Is there any way to add sound to the key-presses?
If not, can anyone recommend a basic calculator that does?
I've tried quite a few from the app store, but they either lack memory functions or have way too many unnecessary scientific functions..

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Greetings
My Lumia 520 comes with a fine basic calculator which includes MC, MR, M+ and other such niceties, ( should have a M-).
However, I find the lack of sound feedback is quite annoying. Is there any way to add sound to the key-presses?
If not, can anyone recommend a basic calculator that does?
I've tried quite a few from the app store, but they either lack memory functions or have way too many unnecessary scientific functions..

Did you try this one: Calculator? | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) ?

It has some great scientific functions, but also offers a very basic experience. And I remember that I had to turn these annoying key-press sounds off, so it should have it ;-)

Rubidad

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I tried Calculator?. It does have the sound feedback, but it's memory functions are unusual....not sure how it works, but I have just downloaded it and will give it another try. Thanks muchly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes